Work Systems established two phone lines to help Multnomah County and Washington County residents to workforce services and related resources.
The City of Portland and Multnomah County COVID Response Line: (503) 714-5989
Washington County Workforce COVID Response Line: (503) 766-5696
Hours of operation: Tues. and Thurs., 9:00-12:00 and Mon., Wed., Fri. 1:00-5:00
Languages: Spanish, English and other languages through a translation service
1. General assistance related to workforce system services and other resources (childcare, food assistance, housing, etc.).
2. Information and support related to filing an initial Unemployment Insurance claim.
- NOTE: They cannot helpindividuals who have already filed a claim. If you have received a letter from the State of Oregon that there is an error on your claim, your claim is on hold or has been denied, follow this link for information or contact the Unemployment Claims Center at 1-877-FILE-4-UI.
3. Remote TriMet Low-Income Fare enrollment. Individuals will need to have computer/internet access or a mobile device to do eligibility by video conference.
4. Job Information. Many employers are currently hiring such as grocery stores, manufacturers and delivery positions. We can provide leads for openings that are updated daily.
5. Assistance applying for SNAP benefits.
For questions related to Worksystems’ COVID Response Line contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.