It usually takes less than 15 minutes to fill out the online form. Please allow up to three weeks to get your kit order.
English | Español (Spanish) | Русский (Russian) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) | 华语（中文） (Simplified Chinese)
Decide what devices you need to save water in your home
You'll be able to customize your free efficiency kit on the form or when you call or email us. Here are your options:
- Faucet aerators: Faucet aerators screw onto your existing faucets and help the faucets use less water. We offer 1.0 gallons-per-minute (gpm) aerators for dedicated handwashing faucets (like you might have in your bathroom) and 1.5 gpm aerators for rinsing and small filling operations (like you might have in your kitchen).
- Toilet leak detection dye tablets: These help you find out if you have a leak in your toilet. If you have a leak in your house, it's most likely in your toilet.
- Toilet fill-cycle diverter: This small device can save half a gallon per flush. It works by equalizing the filling time of the toilet bowl and tank.
- Showerhead: Our high-efficiency showerheads use 1.5 gallons of water per minute.
- Shower timer: Turn this five-minute hourglass when you get in the shower. It won't shut off your water after five minutes, but it will remind you that shorter showers save water and money.
- Home water audit kit: Use this kit to measure how much water the fixtures in your home are using.
- Educational materials for kids: Order activity books, stickers, and pencils for kids in grades K through 5.
Please note: If you live at a multi-family property that only has one water account and you do not know the number, you can enter HOA or multi-family for the account number on the order form.
Order by phone
Call 503-823-4527 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Calling outside of those hours? Please leave a message with your name, address, and phone number and a list of devices you want in your kit.
Order by email
Email us to order your kit. Include your name, address, and phone number and a list of devices you want in your kit.