It usually takes about 15 minutes to complete the form.
English | Español (Spanish) | Русский (Russian) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) | 华语（中文）(Simplified Chinese)
Customers must meet all the following criteria to qualify for the program:
- Your property must be a single-family home with an active City of Portland drinking water account.
- You must own your home.
- You must live at the property and be directly responsible for paying the sewer, stormwater, and water bill.
- You must be enrolled in the City's financial assistance program.
Your leak must be one of the following types of leaks:
- Faucets (Kitchen, bathroom, bath)
- Outdoor spigot
- Leak in wall pipes
- Underground pipe leak
- Inefficient clothes washer
The following leaks are not eligible for this program:
- Drain leaks
- Any sewer-related leak
- Leaking roofs
- Water heaters (some water heaters may be eligible for repair)