The Water Bureau works with community partners and local plumbers to offer free water leak repair services for income-qualified homeowners in Portland. Through this program, we can arrange to repair leaking toilets, faucets, or underground water pipes. Sewer repairs are not eligible.
It usually takes about 15 minutes to complete the form.
English | Español (Spanish) | Русский (Russian) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) | 华语（中文）(Simplified Chinese)
Customers must meet all the following criteria to qualify for the program:
- Your property must be a single-family home with an active City of Portland drinking water account.
- You must own your home.
- You must live at the property and be directly responsible for paying the sewer, stormwater, and water bill.
- You must be enrolled in the City's financial assistance program.
Your leak must be one of the following types of leaks:
- Faucets (Kitchen, bathroom, bath)
- Outdoor spigot
- Leak in wall pipes
- Underground pipe leak
- Inefficient clothes washer
The following leaks are not eligible for this program:
- Drain leaks
- Any sewer-related leak
- Leaking roofs
- Water heaters (some water heaters may be eligible for repair)