It usually takes about 15 minutes to complete the form.
English | Español (Spanish) | Русский (Russian) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) | 华语（中文）(Simplified Chinese)
How we prioritize repairs
We prioritize customers with the largest leaks or those who are without water due to a leak. For smaller leaks, like a faucet drip, we have wait times of up to one year. If you apply, we will keep you on our waitlist and contact you when we are ready to make repairs.
We are not able to reimburse for repairs made outside of the program.
Customers must meet all the following criteria to qualify for the program:
- Your property must be a single-family home with an active City of Portland drinking water account.
- You must own your home.
- You must live at the property and be directly responsible for paying the sewer, stormwater, and water bill.
- You must be enrolled in the City's financial assistance program.
Your leak must be one of the following types of leaks:
- Faucets (Kitchen, bathroom, bath)
- Outdoor spigot
- Leak in wall pipes
- Underground pipe leak
- Inefficient clothes washer
The following leaks are not eligible for this program:
- Drain leaks
- Any sewer-related leak
- Leaking roofs
- Water heaters (some water heaters may be eligible for repair)
If you need a paper application, you can print out the application below.