This form may take up to 15 minutes to complete. Rebates can take as long as three months to appear as a credit on your bill.
Step 1: Review current equipment and confirm new equipment eligibility
There must be an existing water-cooled ice machine at your location. Select an eligible air-cooled ice machine. A list of eligible ice machines can be found using the Energy Star Product Finder.
Before you purchase and install the new air-cooled ice machine, contact the Portland Water Bureau to confirm the new model you want to get is eligible for a rebate.
Step 2: Install new air-cooled ice machine
The new air-cooled ice machine must be installed at the property associated with the Portland Water Bureau account. Installation costs are not covered by the rebate. Be sure to keep all receipts.
Step 3: Recycle water-cooled ice machine
Recycle the old water-cooled ice machine through one of the approved recyclers listed below and on the rebate form. Be sure to get a receipt for the recycling.
- Recycling Appliance (SBC Recycle): 19040 SW Shaw St, Beaverton, OR 97078
- Total Reclaim: 13617 NE Jarrett Street Portland, OR, 97230
- Mike and Dad's Hauling: Serving Portland and surrounding areas
Step 4: Email or mail completed application
Email or mail your completed form along with copies of receipts to the address below. Photos and scans are acceptable.
- Commercial Ice Machine Rebate Form (completed and signed).
- Sales receipt or invoice (a copy is acceptable).
- Proof of recycling.
- W-9 Form if rebate will be more than $600.
Mail: Portland Ice Machine Rebate
1120 SW 5th Ave, Suite 405