Some development permits require water flow and pressure information. Start here to request that information from the Portland Water Bureau.
Who needs to request this information
The most common reasons people need to submit this form is for:
- Fire service or sprinkler design permits that require static pressure, residual pressure, and flowrate
- Requests for modeled fire flow in gallons per minute (gpm) at nearest hydrant (at 20 psi residual pressure)
- Confirming there is water service to a site and requesting the static pressure of that service
If you only need to confirm a water service and request the static pressure at that site, contact Water Development Services. For all other requests, follow these steps to submit your request.
To request fire flow or static pressure information, you will need to gather:
- your contact information
- information on where you need this service
- why you need this service
Fill out the request form
Submit the form
To submit your request, email us the form. We will respond to your request in three to five business days.