You can sign up to automatically pay your sewer, stormwater, and water bill.
Signing up usually takes about 15 minutes.
How to sign up
- Click the blue Register for AutoPay box above. You'll need to sign in with your customer information. If you haven't created an online account yet, you can click Account Registration on the left sidebar.
- On the top bar, click Payment, then Auto Pay.
- Enter the payment information you want to use for automatic payments.
- Click the link at the bottom of the screen to set up AutoPay.
- Choose New AutoPay Setup.
- Click Yes, put me on AutoPay. Click Save this AutoPay Setup.
- The system will send you an email. Click on the link in the email, then click Complete Registration.
When you register for AutoPay, we'll also invite you to sign up for paperless billing.
This video takes you through the AutoPay process step by step.
Frequently asked questions
When I tried to register for AutoPay, it said I need to store a payment method. How do I do that?
Click the My Profile tab and select Payment Method to store your bank account or credit card information. Once you have stored your default payment method, the system will prompt you to sign up for AutoPay.
I’ve enrolled in AutoPay. When will my bill be paid?
If you’ve enrolled at least one day before the bill's due date, your bill will be paid on the due date. Your future payments will take place on the due date.
Is there a fee for using online payments or AutoPay?
No. This service is free. We don’t charge a payment processing or transaction fee.