COVID-19 Freeze for Multnomah County

The four-week (minimum) freeze is in effect through December 16th.

Report Drinking Water Quality or Pressure Concerns

Have questions about your drinking water quality? Want to report discolored water, water that tastes or smells bad, high or low water pressure, or no water at the tap? Our Water Quality Specialists can help!

Gather information

Check the WaterWorks map to see if there is construction or maintenance activities in your area.

To help us understand your issue, be prepared to answer the following questions:

  • Is it happening at all your faucets?
  • Is it happening with your cold water, hot water, or both?
  • How would you describe what is happening? For example, if the water smells, what does it smell like? If the water is discolored, what color is it? If you see particles in the water, what size and color are they?

Contact us

The Water Quality Line operates Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. If you contact us outside of these hours, we will respond the next business day.

Report a water quality concern online

By phone


During evenings and weekends, call our 24-hour emergency line: 503-823-4874

By email