We're here to help.
Need more time to pay your bill?
Give us a call or send us an email. We offer small, interest-free payment plans. Let us help you keep your account current or get your past-due bill on the right track. You may even qualify for our financial assistance program, which can help you save up to $760 per year, plus a $500 crisis bill credit.
- ¿Necesita más tiempo para pagar su factura? Podemos ayudarle.
- Требуется ли вам дополнительное время для оплаты счета? Мы можем помочь!
- Quý vị cần thêm thời gian để thanh toán hóa đơn? Chúng tôi có thể giúp!
Contact customer service
More helpful contacts
- Water quality line. Ask questions about drinking water quality or water pressure. 503-823-7525 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water service emergency line.Report leaks or water service problems. 503-823-4874
- Water efficiency services.Ask about ways to use water wisely, rebates, and leaks at homes and businesses. 503-823-4527 | email@example.com
- Spill response. Report slicks or spills, suspicious discharges to waterways, and dumping into storm drains. 503-823-7180
- Sewer problems or odors.Report sewer odors, sewer overflows, street flooding, and street issues. 503-823-1700
- Drainage issues or assistance.Ask about safe ways to manage rain on your property or solutions to drainage problems. 503-823-5858
- Water Bureau security. Report a non-emergency security issue on a Portland Water Bureau property 24/7. 503-823-6084
Green street — How you can help
What are they? Sometimes called bioswales, rain gardens, or stormwater planters, green streets are landscaped areas along city streets and sidewalks that use plants and soil to capture, slow, and filter stormwater runoff.
Why are they important? Green streets reduce sewer overflows and backups by managing stormwater before it flows into storm drains. They also help protect the water quality of our rivers and streams by filtering and removing pollutants.
How can I help?
- Keep people and pets out.
- Remove leaves and debris from the curb opening so water can flow into the green street.
- Report any drainage problems, damage, or vandalism by calling 503-823-1700.
Consider becoming a Green Street Steward and adopt a green street near you. Stewards help maintain their site between City maintenance visits. Find more information on green street stewards.
Treebate — Small Investment, Big Returns
Get a one-time credit on your City of Portland sewer/stormwater/water bill for planting a tree in your yard.
Trees help keep our rivers and streams clean and healthy by intercepting rainwater and reducing runoff to our sewer system. Learn more and apply.
The City of Portland is committed to providing meaningful access. To request translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, or other auxiliary aids or services, contact 503-823-7770, Relay: 711, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traducción e Interpretación | Biên Dịch và Thông Dịch | 口笔译服务 | अनुवादन तथा व्याख्या | Устный и письменный перевод | Turjumaad iyo Fasiraad | Письмовий і усний переклад | Traducere și interpretariat | Chiaku me Awewen Kapas