Chemical Treatment Tree Permits

There are several options for applying including; online, mail, and in person.

When Is a Permit Required?

See Chemical Treatment Permits FAQ for more details. 

Fill Out Application

Need Help Using Electronic Documents?

Submit application via Development Hub, by mail or in-person

  1.  log-in, or create an account to get started. 
  2. Select Urban Forestry as type of Permit 
  3. Select Other - Lights, Attachments, Chemical Application
  4. Type of work is Right of Way 
  5. Follow the next steps

Go to Development Hub

Development Services Center

1900 SW Fourth Avenue
First floor lobby
Portland, OR 97201

See here for current hours.



City of Portland Urban Forestry

Manager of Portland's urban forest

Mailing address

Urban Forestry
1900 SW 4th Ave, Suite 5000
Portland, OR 97201