This page is intended to provide City employees a single location to access TrackIT applications for various Urban Forestry requests.
Tree Emergencies requiring immediate response should be reported to:
823-TREE (8733) & Press 1
Questions about the TrackIT applications or requests for additional TrackIT applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to sign into your City of Portland account to view the main page or use forms.
Content on employee only page includes:
- Parks Tree Maintenance Request
- For Parks staff to activate Urban Forestry for tree maintenance needs in PP&R Parks.
- Urban Forestry Preliminary Design Form (PPDF)
- For project managers to consult with Urban Forestry for development on City owned or managed sites, new public street, improvement to existing streets, or other capitol improvement projects.
For Interagency partners to request root pruning permit inspections for Capital Improvement Projects, Development on City Owned or Managed Sites & Projects in the Right-of-Way.
Tree Inventory Worksheet - (Note: Requires .xltm "Macros" enabled functions (versus older .xls or .xlsx) file formats
- Root Pruning and Other Interagency ( IAA) Tree Maintenance Request
- For Interagency partners to request maintenance for trees on non-PP&R (Parks) property.
- BDS Trees in Development Consultation
- For BDS staff to request consultation with an Urban Forestry Tree Inspector for on-site trees during development review.
- PBOT Safety Hazard Tree Removal
- For use in situations where the City Traffic Engineer has determined that a tree is causing a safety hazard or must be removed for installing ADA compliant facilities.