People in the Northwest and Central Eastside Parking Districts can buy a Transportation Wallet for $99, or get a free Golden Transportation Wallet if they qualify for TriMet's Low Income Transit Fare. Those who trade in a valid parking permit can also get one for free. Rules and restrictions apply.
The form will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
The Transportation Wallet (in parking districts) is a collection of passes and credits for use on transit, streetcar, bike-share and scooters and is available to residents and employees in the Northwest and Central Eastside Parking Districts.
The 2021 Transportation Wallet for Adult and Honored Citizen transit fare costs $99 and comes with:
- TriMet Hop card: either $100 (Northwest) or $200 (Central Eastside)
- An annual Portland Streetcar Pass
- $99 Biketown credit
- $30 scooter credit
The 2021 Golden Transportation Wallet for Low Income transit fare is free to those who qualify. It comes with the same package as mentioned above and includes additional discounts with the featured transportation companies. Eligibility is based on TriMet's Fare Assistance Program, which is less than double the federal poverty level.
Check your eligibility
The address you provide must fall within the Northwest or Central Eastside Parking District boundaries. We will mail your package to this address, with the exception of people currently working from home. Check your eligibility using the address look-up finder below (optional).
Choose your Transportation Wallet
After you confirm your eligibility, choose your Transportation Wallet:
- Featuring Adult and Honored Citizentransit fares, available to purchase for $99
- Featuring Low Income transit fare, available for free to people who qualify (known as a Golden Transportation Wallet)
- Residents wanting to trade in an eligible parking permit (Zones M, G, or N)
These three options are available on the sign-up form below.
- Employers wanting to trade in eligible parking permits (Zones M, G, or N) can apply at portland.gov/zoneparking
Sign up for a Transportation Wallet
Be ready with your mailing address in one of the parking districts and your Hop card number if you have a physical Hop card you want us to load. Otherwise we will issue you a new one.