You're invited to participate in our SmartTrips Adventure Bingo
Compiled are adventures that you can complete alone or with your household to continue to explore your neighborhood and its travel options. These activities are a great way to stay mentally and physically fit while continuing to maintain a physical distance outside.
Complete your adventures this winter and receive your prize early in January and February 2021!
How to play
- Download the SmartTrips Bingo card.
- Pick the SmartTrips adventures that interest you. Remember to wear a face covering and maintain 6 ft distance while out and about.
- Email your completed card or a list of your completed adventures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us where you went, what adventures were your favorite, and what you learned from your excursions. We love photos, so if you digitally document your outings please include them.
- Challenge family or friends to complete their own Bingo card.
- Wait for your SmartTrips adventure pack to arrive.
Download the Bingo card here
Choose your own adventure squares
This can be anything you want as long as it gets you moving in the right direction. See below for some examples. We encourage you to get creative with your own ideas!
- Find out how many bike shops are in your neighborhood?
- How long does it take you to walk to the library, the store, bank, school or work?
- Find the Emergency BEECN for your neighborhood.
- Map your neighborhood.
- Take an evening walk on the full moon or Winter Solstice.
- Create a scavenger hunt for your family or friends.
- Ride your bike until you see one of Portland's neighborhood horses.
Win a SmartTrips adventure pack
When you submit a completed Bingo card, we'll send you an adventure pack that includes:
- Pocket Map of Portland for future adventures
- Customizable retro-reflective stickers to make you visible at night
- A surprise safety gear item for additional safe traveling in winter time
Submit your completed card to email@example.com
- Put SmartTrips Adventure Bingo in the subject line.
- Tell us the five adventures you did or attach a photo of your completed BINGO card.
- Attach photos of your adventures (not required, but we like photos).
- Tell us the highlights of your time spent playing the game (again not required, but we like stories).
- Include your name and address at the end so we know where to send you your adventure pack.