Portland has a variety of transportation resources and services aimed at increasing access to safe and affordable options for getting around.
- Accessibility features - Learn about features on buses and trains for limited mobility, blind or low vision, and deaf or hard of hearing.
- LIFT Paratransit - Shared-ride service for people who are unable to use regular buses and trains.
- Travel training - Learn how to use public transit through Ride Connection's free training.
- Door-to-door shuttle - Rides provided through Ride Connection and partner agencies for any purpose including medical, meals, shopping, recreation, work, and more.
- Adaptive bicycle rentals - BIKETOWN's adaptive bikes for people with disabilities, by appointment only.
- Reduced-cost public transit fares - TriMet's Honored Citizens pass based on eligibility requirements.
- Discounted bike-share - BIKETOWN for All offers discounted memberships to Portland-area residents living on a low income.
- Discounted scooter-share - Information about discounted electric scooter pricing, eligibility varies by company.