Reduce stress, relax, and give your mind a break. These activities help lower blood pressure, heart rate, and sharpen your focus for the next round of classes.
- Write down three things you are grateful for; post where you can see it
- Set aside all technology for 20 minutes; read, write, draw, or go outside
- Visualize tracing the outline of a star with the inhale and exhale of your breathing for 3-5 minutes. (see image)
- Go on a short walk or just sit quietly. What do you see, smell, and hear? What's there that you may not always notice?
- Write positive affirmations for your week.
Tip: Start with “I am,” then add a positive statement about yourself. Repeat them daily to train your brain! Ex: I am a good friend, or I am doing my best at online school.