Doing nice things for others causes our brain to release endorphins. Endorphins reduce stress, relieve pain, and basically make you feel pretty good. Everyone wins!
- Do something nice or unexpected for a friend or family member; leave a note or do the dishes.
- Send someone on a scavenger hunt in your house, yard, or neighborhood. Leave small items for them to find; maybe draw a map!
- Create a playlist for friends or a sibling.
- Re-gift a special something to someone who is special to you.
- Write a letter to a friend or relative.
- Read out loud to a younger sibling.
- Be creative - come up with your own ideas and share them with us!