Outdoor (BMX, MTB)
- Gateway Green - Portland's first urban bike park! Single track routes, pump tracks, a jump line, and skill area. Located off the I-205 bike path near Gateway Transit Center.
- Ventura Park Pump Track - Dirt pump track with berms and jumps
- Mountain bike trails in Portland
Indoor (BMX, MTB)
- Lumberyard Indoor Bike Park - Jump lines, pump tracks, skill sections, and technical trail riding for beginners to experts. Fun features designed to challenge all levels of riders. Across from Leodis V. McDaniel HS (formerly Madison) on NE 82nd Ave.
Skateboarding, roller skating, scooting
- Skateparks - See more details and photos by clicking "Completed Skateparks" on this site hosted by Skaters for Portland Skateparks
- Covered skating spots - Roller skating group, @RiseandRollDisco, crowd-sourced this Google map with suggestions on covered spaces to skate around Portland.
Indoor roller skating
Visit our City Explorer web page to practice trip planning, street design, and link up to videos about how other people are getting around.
Events & Activities
Here are a couple ideas of things to do while out and about in Portland!
- Go By Greenways: Neighborhood Scavenger Hunts
- Pedalpalooza: a festival of bikey and roll-y fun in the month of June. Check their calendar of events. **many rides are for adults only -- be sure to check all the details and ask an adult before you go**