A short list of places and parks where you can ride bikes or skate off-street in Portland.
On this page
Outdoor (BMX, MTB)
- Gateway Green - Portland's first urban bike park! Single track routes, pump tracks, a jump line, and skill area. Located off the I-205 bike path near Gateway Transit Center.
- Ventura Park Pump Track - Dirt pump track with berms and jumps
- Mountain bike trails in Portland
Skateboarding, roller skating, scooting
- Skateparks - See more details and photos by clicking "Completed Skateparks" on this site hosted by Skaters for Portland Skateparks
- Covered skating spots - Roller skating group, @RiseandRollDisco, crowd-sourced this Google map with suggestions on covered spaces to skate around Portland.
- Commonwealth Skateboarding
- Stronger Skatepark(in Milwaukie)
Indoor roller skating
- Portland's Online Bike Map
- Neighborhood maps showing stairs and walking routes
- TriMet Trip Planner
Visit our City Explorer web page to practice trip planning, street design, and link up to videos about how other people are getting around.
Events & Activities
Here are a couple ideas of things to do while out and about in Portland!
- Pedalpalooza: a festival of bikey and roll-y fun in the month of June. Check their calendar of events. **many rides are for adults only -- be sure to check all the details and ask an adult before you go**