Extension of the program offering drivers and companies the option to defer permit payments through March 31, 2021.
- EXTENDED: Permit Renewal Fee Deferral
- During the COVID-19 public health crisis, Private for-Hire Transportation (PFHT) companies and drivers are facing an unexpected financial burden. To provide temporary relief, companies and drivers currently have the option to defer payments on permit renewals (does not apply to new permits).
- The deferral option is being extended until the end of March 2021.
- Previously approved deferrals will be automatically extended unless you contact us or make payment.
- View details in the online portal HERE.