Civic Corridor Investment Strategy
In coordination with Metro and TriMet, PBOT has launched its second Building a Better 82nd online open house. Visit the online open house to:
- Learn about and provide input on proposed transit improvements for 82nd Avenue
- Learn about PBOT’s Building a Better 82nd near-term construction projects
- Provide input on transportation priorities to help inform PBOT’s approach for longer-term projects for 82nd Avenue
Critical Fixes: Near-term Safety & Maintenance Improvements
Explore all of the 82nd Avenue Critical Fixes projects in our new online interactive map. The map shows near-term projects that will be constructed between 2023 and 2026.
- Saturday, April 22, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. |SOLVE Earth Day cleanup events across Oregon including two events along 82nd Avenue in the Montavilla neighborhood and the Jade District.
- Saturday, April 22, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. | PBOT staff tabling at the Roseway Neighborhood Association Earth Day Celebration at the intersection of two planned Greenways, NE 72nd Avenue and NE Mason Street.
- Sunday, April 23, 3:00-4:30 p.m. | PBOT staff tabling at Multnomah County District 3 Commissioner Candidate forum at Saints Peter & Paul Episcopal Church.
- Tuesday, April 25,6:30-8:00 p.m. | Building a Better 82nd presentation at the McDaniel Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) meeting.
- Tuesday, April 25,7:30-9:00 p.m. | Building a 82nd presentation at the Powellhurst-Gilbert Neighborhood Association Meeting. More meeting details to follow.
- Sunday, May 7, 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. | PBOT staff tabling at Portland Sunday Parkways presented by Kaiser Permanente in East Portland.
- Wednesday, May 24, 6:00-8:00 p.m. |Building a Better 82nd Community Advisory Group Meeting #4. Location to be determined.
- Learn more about the Community Advisory Group and see meeting agendas, presentation materials, and past meeting summaries here.
82nd Avenue Transit Project
Metro is working closely with TriMet, PBOT, and community-based organizations to decide on future investments that support transit along 82nd Avenue.
82nd Avenue Community Coalition
Throughout the public engagement process, PBOT will be working alongside the 82nd Avenue Coalition. Convened by Oregon Walks, Verde, Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon (APANO), and Unite Oregon, this coalition is made up of people and organizations that live, work, and play along 82nd Avenue.
For More Information
If you have a question or concerns, contact the project team using the email or phone number below.
The City of Portland ensures meaningful access to city programs, services, and activities to comply with Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II laws and reasonably provides: translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, alternative formats, auxiliary aids and services. To request these services, contact the Portland Bureau of Transportation at 311 (503-823-4000), for Relay Service & TTY: 711.
Traducción e Interpretación | Biên Dịch và Thông Dịch | अनुवादन तथा व्याख्या
口笔译服务 | Устный и письменный перевод | Turjumaad iyo Fasiraad
Письмовий і усний переклад | Traducere și interpretariat | Chiaku me Awewen Kapas
Translation and Interpretation: 503-823-4000