COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Services, guides, and information

Displaying 1 - 3 of 3
Portland City Code gives you the option of requesting a modification to some Transportation decisions through an administrative review by the Transportation Enforcement Program Manager.
The Bureau of Transportation has two groups of Construction Inspectors, depending on the type of permit issued:
If you will be working within 5 feet of the trackway or 10 feet of the overhead contact wire, you will need a Track Access Permit from Portland Streetcar. Currently, there is no fee for the permit, but the permit allows us to collaborate with you and maintain safety for all concerned.