COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Apply for a sidewalk, curb or driveway repair permit

Before beginning any voluntary demolition or repair work in the pedestrian sidewalk corridor, you or your contractor must have a Minor Improvement Permit (MIP) from the Bureau of Transportation. Fees are between $60 and $200 per permit for 50-lineal feet of frontage repair.

You receive your permit 24 hours after payment approval has been verified