COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Apply for a Sidewalk Café permit

The Portland in the Streets team at the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) issues Sidewalk Café permits to allow businesses to place tables and seating on the public sidewalk. Businesses must sell food and beverages to apply for a Sidewalk Café permit.