Transportation Permitting

Public works and utility permitting. Right-of-way acquisition. Temporary street use permitting for moving and construction. Community use of the right-of-way for block parties, special events, art, and other installations. Permitting group at the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT).
Street closure



PBOT Front Desk

phone number503-823-5185Available during regular business hours.

Follow on Social Media

Related offices, programs, advisory groups, and projects