What's happening now?
Design for this project is complete. Preparing project for bid.
- Local Improvement District formed by Portland City Council on August 30, 2017
- Design completed in July 2022
- Construction expected to start in spring 2023 and finish in 2024
- Fully reconstructed street (0.6 miles) built with concrete to support heavy freight traffic and reduce future maintenance costs
- Stormwater drainage facilities with 26,000 gallons of capacity to reduce flooding and protect the environment
- Sidewalk (5 to 6 feet wide) on the north side of the street
- 45 additional street trees (for a total of 109 trees)
$10 million from property owners with overhead costs funded by the Portland Bureau of Transportation
Contact project manager for plan details