- Provide continuous comfortable bicycle access between North Portland, Rose Quarter, and Lloyd District.
- Improve wayfinding for bicyclists to and through the district.
- Adequately accommodate expected future volumes of bicycle traffic.
- Do not adversely affect the freeway off ramp operations.
- Reduce delay and improve signal response for northbound cyclists and transit at Wheeler / Williams / Winning Way.
- Provide outreach and education to cyclists regarding route options and new features.
Working with consultant Alta Planning + Design and their team, PBOT convened a Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC) comprising companies, organizations, and individuals from the project areas to provide input into these projects. The meetings of the SAC are open public meetings and guests are welcome. Meetings are typically from 8:30 to 10 AM on the third Thursday of each month. Meetings are held in the Lloyd District.
A public open house was held Thursday, March 3, 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Calaroga Terrace.