This project provides comfortable and convenient non-motorized access to and through the Lloyd District, with a focus on the Rose Quarter, Convention Center, key businesses from the district, inner NE / SE, and from N Portland.
On this Page
- Evaluate Holladay as a two-way street for bikes that provides a connection between the Rose Quarter and the 12th Street Overpass and bikeway connections between.
- Activate space by improving non-motorized accessibility and increasing users.
- Provide compatibility with future streetscape plans and opportunities.
- Maintain or improve circulation for all modes.
- Maintain safe and reliable operations between trains and bikes.
- Move carpool parking where necessary.
Working with consultant Alta Planning + Design and their team, PBOT convened a Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC) comprising companies, organizations, and individuals from the project areas to provide input into these projects. The meetings of the SAC are open public meetings and guests are welcome. Meetings are typically from 8:30 to 10 AM on the third Thursday of each month. Meetings are held in the Lloyd District.
A public open house was held Thursday, March 3, 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Calaroga Terrace.