The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) will construct safety improvements such as crossing improvements, sidewalk infill, upgraded curb ramps, buffered bike lanes, widened multi-use paths, and more along NE Halsey Street.
What's Happening Now?
Design is underway on the project.
The virtual project open house is now closed. We are in the process of reviewing the feedback.
- Pedestrian and bicycle improvements between NE 80th and 92nd Avenue
- NE 80th Avenue to Jonesmore Street – two-way buffered bike lanes
- NE Jonesmore Street to 92nd Avenue – two-way multi-use path on south side of Halsey
- Improve existing multi-use path connection from NE 82nd MAX station to 81st Avenue
- Crossing improvements at NE Halsey and:
- 68th Avenue/69th Avenue
- 80th Avenue
- Jonesmore Pl/84th Avenue
- 88th Avenue
- Sidewalk infill on NE Halsey Street between 85th and 92nd avenues
- Update curb ramps to ADA standards
- Bus stop improvements
- Lighting analysis, add lighting if needed