Engineering And Design
The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) is building operational and safety enhancements at the intersections of NE Alderwood Road And Cully Blvd at Columbia Boulevard.
Construction Summer 2024
On this Page
- Widening sidewalks on NE Columbia Boulevard between both intersections
- Providing a stretch of multi-use path adjacent to NE Alderwood Boulevard and NE Columbia Boulevard
- Create a dedicated right turn lane for southbound motor vehicles on Alderwood turning west onto Columbia Boulevard
- Improvements extend west to NE Cully Boulevard where a new traffic signal will be installed.li>
- Replacing the existing temporary traffic signal at Alderwood Rd with new permanent signal
$5.5 million. 80% federally funded and 20% provided by the Port of Portland and City of Portland.