What's happening now?
Construction began in Fall 2020 and is anticipated to be completed in Spring 2021.
City Council formed the LID on June 28, 2017.
Bids were opened on July 14, 2020 with a Notice to Proceed issued on October 23, 2020. As of 10/28/20 the projected substantial completion date was April 13, 2021.
- N Burlington Avenue from 106 feet north of N Decatur Street to N Edison Street (sidewalk-only improvement to east side of street)
- N Edison Street from N Burlington Avenue to 100 feet west of N Richmond Avenue (full street improvements, except existing north sidewalk remains)
- N John Avenue from south of N Willamette Boulevard to N Decatur Street (SDC-funded)
- N Willamette Boulevard and N Burlington Avenue intersection (SDC-funded)
- N Decatur Street from N John Avenue to N Charleston Avenue. (developer-funded)
- N John Avenue from N Decatur Street to N Crawford Street (developer-funded)
- N Charleston Avenue from N Decatur Street to N Crawford Street (developer-funded)
Property owners are providing funding for this project with system development charges (SDC) and overhead costs funded by the Portland Bureau of Transportation. The Bureau of Environmental Services (BES) is also partially funding stormwater costs.