The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) will construct improvements on key pedestrian and bicycle routes in the Jade District and Montavilla neighborhood, connecting various neighborhood hubs in Southeast Portland.
What’s happening now?
This project is currently in project development.
The areas of this neighborhood that will see a variety of these treatments are:
- SE Clinton Street from 82nd Avenue to 87th Avenue
- SE 85th Avenue from Powell Boulevard to Division Street
- SE Woodward Street from 75th Avenue to 78th Avenue
- SE Brooklyn Street from SE 82nd Avenue to SE 85th Avenue
- SE Tibbets Street from SE 78th Avenue to SE 82nd Avenue
- SE Washington Street from 72nd Avenue to Interstate 205
- SE Stark/Washington Street from 81st Avenue to 82nd Avenue
- SE Washington and Stark Sts at the 84th Avenue and 86th Avenue intersections
Sign up for email updates