- Widening sidewalks on NE Columbia Boulevard near the intersection
- Providing a stretch of multi-use path adjacent to NE Alderwood Boulevard and NE Columbia Boulevard
- Create a dedicated right turn lane for southbound motor vehicles on Alderwood turning west onto Columbia Boulevard
- Improvements may extend west to NE Cully Boulevard (to be determined)
- Replacing the existing temporary traffic signal with new permanent signal
$5.5 million. 80% federally funded and 20% provided by the Port of Portland.