Engineering And Design
The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) is building operational and safety enhancements at the intersection of NE Alderwood Road at Columbia Boulevard.
Construction Summer 2022
On this Page
- Widening sidewalks on NE Columbia Boulevard near the intersection
- Providing a stretch of multi-use path adjacent to NE Alderwood Boulevard and NE Columbia Boulevard
- Create a dedicated right turn lane for southbound motor vehicles on Alderwood turning west onto Columbia Boulevard
- Improvements may extend west to NE Cully Boulevard (to be determined)
- Replacing the existing temporary traffic signal with new permanent signal
$5.5 million. 80% federally funded and 20% provided by the Port of Portland.