What's happening now?
This neighborhood greenway is in the design phase.
The project will include:
- Installing speed bumps and wayfinding signage
- Painting sharrows
- Improving visibility as needed at intersections by pulling on-street parking back from corners
- Signage and striping improvements at intersections:
- SE Powell Blvd at SE 65th Ave
- SE Foster at SE 67th Ave
- SE Harold at 67th Ave
- SE Woodstock Blvd at 67th Ave
- SE Duke St at 67th Ave
- SE Flavel at SE 68th Ave
- SE Division at SE 64th Ave will be constructed by Trimet in 2024
Traffic diversion is not planned on this greenway due to low vehicle volumes.
Sign up for email updates
Click on an item on the map for more information.
A note for screen reader users
PBOT understands that the map above is not screen reader accessible and we are working toward a permanent solution. Due to the complexity of the information the map provides and the currently available map platforms at the city, we ask for your patience while we work on a technology-based solution. As we work toward providing that level of accessibility, please contact elisabeth.rickles@portlandorego… to reach PBOT staff who can assist you to get the data you need from the map. You can also contact PBOT’s ADA Coordinator at Lisa.Strader@portlandoregon.gov or at 503-823-5703. Thank you for your understanding and patience.