COVID-19 Freeze for Multnomah County

The four-week (minimum) freeze is in effect through December 16th.

Replace a lost or stolen annual area parking permit or change license plate

You can apply to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) to replace a lost or stolen area parking permit or update the license plate number on your permit. The replacement permit costs $15.

This form should take 10 minutes to complete.


Mailing address

PBOT Parking Permits
1120 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 1331
Portland, OR 97204