COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Apply for a shared-use parking permit (pilot)

Central Eastside and Northwest district businesses wanting to free up their own parking for people who live and work in the district, may apply to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) for a shared-use parking permit. This is a pilot program. No fee to apply.

This form should take 20 minutes to complete.