(July 27, 2023) The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) is celebrating the completion of the SE 162nd Ave Safety and Access to Transit project and the 4M Neighborhood Greenway project! Help us celebrate by playing this interactive community game. Head outside to play yourself or invite family and friends. Lotería Go is a fun game for everyone!
Grab a Loteria game sheet and walk around to find the Loteria cards hidden around East Portland to win prizes. When you find a card in the street, draw in the missing part in your game board. Once you get four in a row you win! Turn in your game sheet to one of the three locations and be entered to win prizes! Visit our website to learn more about how to play. You have until Aug. 20 to participate.
Good luck! 🤞
How to play Lotería Go
- Find a Lotería card that matches one of your 16 objects by walking or rolling in the map area shown below.
- Mark the one you found by drawing the missing part.
- Find four in a line to win.
- Collect your prize! Fill out the form below. Pickup locations listed below.
Pick up game sheets at one of the below locations in the neighborhood!
Game sheets will also be mailed to Centennial residents.
- Rosewood Initiative Saturday Celebration on July 29, 12-4 p.m. - 14127 SE Stark St.
- Su Casa Super Mercado - 16100 SE Stark St.
- Multnomah County Mid County Health Center - 12710 SE Division St.
- Multnomah County Rockwood Community Health Center - 2020 SE 182nd Ave.
- Print at home: download and print a game sheet here
Join a community bike ride and play along!
Lotería Go Community Bike Ride – Aug. 12, 10 a.m.
Bike with us and and play Lotería Go! We’ll ride to see the new bike lanes, bus and crossing improvements on 162nd Ave, roll on some low-traffic neighborhood greenways and check out the local parks. We’ll have Lotería Go game sheets available.
- Where: Su Casa Super Mercado, 16100 SE Stark St.
- When: 10 a.m., we’ll roll out at 10:30. We should be back to su casa by noon.
- How long: About 6 or 7 miles long. Easy pace and no one left behind.
Sign up for reminders to play
Learn more about the PBOT projects associated with Lotería Go
- SE 162nd Avenue Safety and Access to Transit Project. This project built new pedestrian crosswalks, more street lighting, added sidewalks where they were missing, and enhanced bike lanes between SE Stark St and SE Powell Blvd. People driving should slow down, exercise caution, and look out for more people walking, biking, and rolling on the street.
- 4M Neighborhood Greenway. This project added bike lanes and pavement markings, street lighting, speed bumps, sidewalks, and trees to SE Mill St, SE Millmain Dr, and SE Main St between SE 130th Ave and SE 174th Ave. A new 20 mph speed limit is set and neighbors can expect more people walking and biking on the route