Storm damage recovery

Report Work Zone or Construction Hazards

Concerns about hazards in and around work zones and construction sites may be reported directly to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) via email or our online form. Staff review these forms and email regularly.

This form should take 5-10 minutes to complete. Response times may vary.

Gather your information

Be sure to provide us with a specific location, time of day, and a description of the problem you observed. Please include the name of the contractor, if known.

Fill out our online form or send us an email

Work zone reporting form