- November 21, 2023 new City Engineer Directive WC003 - Interim Guidance for Installing Alternative Sign added.
Posts and Support During Supply Chain Shortages
- November 16, 2023 Revised Addendum/Construction Change Order Example.
- November 9, 2023 new City Engineer Directive TL001 - Utility Trench Paving added.
- October 9, 2023 Capital Improvement Project and Quick Build plan examples added.
- September 29, 2023 Revised Estimate Template Master for 2020 Standard Construction Specifications, Revised When and How to Apply for a 1200CA Permit document.
- August 23, 2023 Revised Peer Review Checklist and Design Review Checklist 30-60-90-Bid.
- August 3, 2023 addition of Portland Pedestrian Design Guide
Capital Project Roles & Responsibilities
ODOT Contract Projects
Utility Notifications and Utility Relocation Demand Letters
Checklist Plan Review
Note: CAD title blocks above are contained in .txt files. Download the *.txt file, then change the file's extension from *.txt to *.dgn after downloading.
Title Block Instruction Guides
Plan Sheet Notes, Numbering, Addendum, and Change Orders
City of Portland Rail Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad, Bid & Award
City Engineer Directives
Would you like to see a change to the City's design guidelines, forms, etc.? Fill out the form at the following link: