Choose your own adventure in Southeast Portland
This year, we invite you to celebrate Sunday Parkways any day you want, and anyway you choose!
PDF version of the Sticker Hunt map for download or print
Interactive Google Map
Explore highlights on the route with our interactive Google Map which shows, parks, PBOT transportation projects, Healthy Business Plazas and bike shops!
Play the Sticker Hunt
As part of the Choose your own Portland adventure theme for this year, we are bringing back our Sunday Parkways Presented by Kaiser
Permanente Sticker Hunt! There are multiple places along the route where you can spot stickers, earn a reward generously provided by Kaiser Permanente, and be entered to win prizes.
Visit the Kaiser Permanente NW Sunday Parkways page to download the Sticker Hunt materials, request your own kit, learn about upcoming events, and enjoy a library of videos that focus on hope and resilience.
Planning your adventure
- Text the word RESILIENCE to 844-874-0050 to get notified with updates throughout the season.
- Use the route map on your phone or download and print a copy to bring with you.
- Plan a day to do your adventure and invite friends to join you or discover signs along the route any time you are out and about.
- Play the Sticker Hunt Presented by Kaiser Permanente as you explore to earn a reward.
- Take photos and share online using #PortlandSundayParkways.
Features on and near the route
- Laurelhurst Park
- Colonel Summers Park
- Sewallcrest Park
- Bob Stacey Crossing - East of the Clinton St. / SE 12th Ave MAX Station, provides pedestrian and bike crossing above the MAX Orange Line and the Union Pacific Railroad tracks.