The PEC monthly meetings are available to the public, and all are welcome to attend.
The meetings are conducted in a hybrid fashion. If someone would like to attend online, they can click on this Zoom link to do so.
In-person options are available but only upon request. If you would like to attend a PEC meeting in person--or submit oral or written testimony--please send your request at least 24 hours ahead of the meeting time to Daniel.Lewkow@portlandoregon.gov.
Here is the agenda for this PEC meeting:
Portland Elections Commission Meeting Agenda
Housekeeping (7:05 pm – 7:10 pm)
- Vote on accepting previous meeting minutes
- Any other administrative items
Budget (7:10 pm – 7:15 pm)
- Synopsis of amount spent, during campaign season, and program solvency
- Budget requests and updates
Policy (7:15 pm – 7:45 pm)
- Consideration of potential changes to the City Code or Administrative Rules
Program Update (7:45 pm – 8:15 pm)
- Update on program operations
- Discussion of possible approaches for the next election cycle, if applicable
Program Evaluation (8:15 pm – 8:30 pm)
- When it is program evaluation season, discuss:
- Lessons learned from previous election cycles
- User experience research
- Public feedback
- The PEC biannual report