COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Services and Resources

10 services and resources found
To submit a public records request or check the status of an existing public records request.
Request specific records maintained within a City bureau.
City of Portland Website
Interactive map for the Anti-Displacement Action Plan project
BHR provides employment verification for mortgage applications, reference checks, loan applications, apartment leases, and anything that requires proof of employment.
Follow these instructions to have the City of Portland perform a lien search.
You may submit a written request not to disclose sensitive information about you in legal matters.
BuySpeed is the vendor portal for doing business with the City of Portland.
Submit a request to change City code and regulations in order to improve City building and land use zoning and rules to foster development.
This is a fee-based service that's usually used to do searches as part of real estate transactions. For one time or infrequent searches, we recommend contacting a title company to perform the search for you.
Shops that buy and sell property that is frequently the subject of theft (“regulated property”) must get a permit. This permit needs to be renewed each year.