COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Services and Resources

2 services and resources found
Due to COVID 19 and the impact it is having on our community, we have modified our response to abandoned and junk vehicles. Based on that, please take time to read our updated web page before submitting a report.
Residents and businesses in specific zones may apply to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) for permits to park longer than visitor time limits. Only people who live or work in zones A, F, G, H, I, L, N R, U may use the online service, other zones use paper. Fees apply.