Face Covering Directive for City Facilities and Vehicles

Effective July 28, 2021, Portland CAO Tom Rinehart has issued a directive mandating the use of face coverings for everyone inside City facilities and vehicles. Check our face coverings page for more information.

COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience

Access City programs, people and projects designed to help Portland recover. Portland United
Volunteer. Play. Stay. Shop. Show the Rose City a little love. Be Here for Portland.

Services and Resources

38 services and resources found
Employers and payroll service providers must file quarterly returns and annual reconciliation returns for the Metro Supporting Housing Services (SHS) and Multnomah County Preschool For All (PFA) withholding tax programs with the City of Portland's Revenue Division.

Request a Public Record

Request specific records maintained within a City bureau.
File an appeal with the Hearings Office to challenge an administrative decision made by the City of Portland. Some examples of the types of cases include: park exclusions, private for-hire permit denial/suspension or civil penalties, and water/sewer billing.
If you sold your business, changed your tax entity, or stopped your business activity in either Portland or Multnomah County, you must notify the Revenue Division.
If you have stopped all of your transient lodgings activity (including advertising short term rentals) in the City of Portland, you must notify the Revenue Division.
Submit a form to designate an agent for your property, to act on your behalf for City energy performance reporting. Designating an agent is optional for owners.
Complete this form to indicate the primary contact who will coordinate compliance with the policy requirements.
Instructions on how to file a disability claim with Fire and Police Disability and Retirement.
File building code appeals, electrical code appeals, mechanical code and plumbing code appeals. This is a fee-based service that provides a formal response. You can request an alternative way to meet the intent of a code provision. You can also confirm an interpretation of building code language.
This page tells you how to file complaints alleging violations of the City's campaign finance regulations.
Liability claims can be for personal injury, property damage or for damages or losses that involve a city vehicle. See the two options below and choose the correct form to file.

Claimant must submit a claim within 180 days of the incident.

Print out forms (English or Spanish) to file a statement of claim for property seized under civil forfeiture laws.
Learn how to file an extension of the 120-day review period. Use this form to request an extension of the 120-day review period for up to an additional 245 days.
Booking Agents, like Airbnb or FlipKey, must file transient lodgings monthly reports with the Revenue Division.
Businesses subject to the Portland Business License Tax, Multnomah County Business Income Tax, and/or Clean Energy Surcharge must file a business tax return at the same time they file their federal and state income tax returns. You must claim an exemption from the business tax on the tax return.
Operators of hotel/motel lodgings must file transient lodgings quarterly or monthly reports with the Revenue Division.
Online travel companies (OTCs), like Expedia or Priceline, must file transient lodgings monthly reports with the Revenue Division.
Owners and/or operators of bed & breakfasts, vacation rentals (owner/operator does not live at home), or "home stay" (owner/operator lives at home) lodgings must file transient lodgings quarterly or monthly reports with the Revenue Division.
Please email or call us if you have a concern about your bill. If we can’t resolve your concern, you may file a formal, written appeal to the Administrative Review Committee at no cost.
Brief instructions for submitting your annual building energy performance report to the City.