COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Lower Risk

Services and Resources

5 services and resources found
When reporting a broken pay station, please provide us the exact location and a detailed description of the problem.
This is a form that is filled in the event of a tow during which the complainant believes there has been inappropriate actions by the tower.
You can report abandoned bicycles to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT). Be sure it has been abandoned or hasn't moved in more than 72 hours.
Illegally parked vehicles in the public right-of-way can be reported 7 days a week during regular business hours to the Parking Enforcement Division at the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT). All other times, contact Police non-emergency at 503-823-3333.
If you already tried to resolve your complaint with the lot operator who issued you a parking penalty notice but were unsuccessful, you may file a complaint to the City of Portland. You must file your complaint no later than 90 days from the mailing date of the first penalty payment letter.