Services and Resources

628 services and resources found
Crime Stoppers of Oregon offers cash rewards of up to $2,500 for information that leads to an arrest in any unsolved felony. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
Looking for ways to save water and money at your commercial facility, business, restaurant, or multi-family property? The Portland Water Bureau's custom water efficiency rebate program will pay for half of your approved water efficiency project costs up to a maximum of $5,000.
Điền vào đơn xin hỗ trợ tài chính cho hóa đơn nước thải, nước mưa và nước của quý vị.
Thay một bồn cầu cũ là một cách tuyệt vời để tiết kiệm nước và tiền bạc. Cục Nước Portland cung cấp khoản hoàn tiền $50 cho bất kỳ khách hàng đủ điều kiện nào để thay thế một bồn cầu hoặc bồn tiểu cũ bằng một mẫu có nhãn WaterSense.
Với PCEF Mini Grants (Các khoản Tài trợ Nhỏ của PCEF), các tổ chức có thể xin tài trợ tối đa $5,000 cho các hoạt động phù hợp với các mục tiêu của PCEF về giải quyết biến đổi khí hậu và thúc đẩy bình đẳng chủng tộc và công bằng xã hội. Tìm hiểu thêm và đăng ký ngay hôm nay.
Apply online for residential building permits for adding and replacing decks in Portland. Get a building permit application, code requirements and forms for building a deck, roof deck permits and balcony permits. Learn about deck inspections and what's needed for a completed deck permit application.
Get information about deferred submittal guidelines.
Apply online for residential demolition permits and permits for demolishing a building in the City of Portland. Get all forms for a residential demo permit including the building permit application. Find information about demolition inspections and get information about major alterations.
​​​​​​​Design advice requests (DAR) are a form of early assistance and a way to get feedback on early design concepts before a land use review. An applicant may request design advice from the Design Commission. You may also request design advice from the Historic Landmarks Commission.
Learn more about when you need to apply for design review. Get all required forms for a design review like the application for land use reviews, the early assistance application and the Certificate of Compliance. Learn more about design review requirements and approval criteria.
The Drugs and Vice Division aims to reduce crime and improve neighborhood livability in the community. Members of the community can assist in this effort by reporting drug complaints and concerns.

E-Scooter Trips Dashboard

External Resource
This Tableau dashboard shows information about e-scooter trip origins and destinations by census block group.
Get information about early assistance options, city planner meetings, zoning confirmation letters, pre-permit zoning plan checks and more.
Get help with a new project proposal in the City of Portland. Find the early assistance application and review a land use fee schedule.
Apply for a commercial electrical permit. Get the commercial electrical permit and commercial electrical inspection. Find all forms for a commercial electrical permit including the electrical permit application. Any electrical work in a commercial building needs a commercial electrical permit.
Apply for electrical permits online. Get the electrical permit application or a service/reconnect permit. Find out how to get an electrical permit for a 1–2 family home and schedule an inspection. Review what you need to install new outlets or light fixtures, run new wiring or update a fuse box.
Apply to have building permit and land use fees waived. BDS fee waivers are based on financial hardship and low income. Nonprofit organizations can also apply for building permit and land use fee waivers. Find what to include in your BDS fee waiver request and where to send your fee waiver request.
After an earthquake, if you're part of EQUIP, you don't have to wait for the City to evaluate your commercial building. EQUIP is a pre-certified building safety evaluation program. Request an invitation to apply.
Provide testimony on a specific agenda item, sign up for a Communication, submit written testimony, or provide feedback on policy or actions of the City of Portland to a member of Council.
To be eligible to participate in the Environmental Services Submeter Program a business must submit a completed application.
The Office of Equity and Human Rights highly appreciates your feedback. It is anonymous, therefore, your contact information will not be available to us.
Complete this form to indicate the primary contact who will coordinate compliance with the policy requirements.
Get an estimate for your City of Portland building permit. Find out how much it costs to build a new building. Review building permit fees, other fees, system development charges and trade permit fees.
Free legal support for low-income tenants facing eviction. The rental unit must be within Portland City limits.

Offered By