Services and Resources

578 services and resources found
If you have stopped all of your transient lodgings activity (including advertising short term rentals) in the City of Portland, you must notify the Revenue Division.
Only a city employee may request a Code Enforcement Hearing.
If you are a city employee, navigate to our online Case Management System to log in and request a hearing. For members of the public trying to access a case that has already been filed, contact the Hearings Office for login assistance.
Deeqaha Yaryar ee PCEF, ururada ayaa codsan kara deeq lagu bixinaayo lacag dhan $5,000 nashaadaadka waafaqsan higsiyada PCEF ee kahortaga isbadelka cimilada iyo hormarinta caddaalada isirka iyo bulshada. Xog badan ka ogoow oo maanta codso.
Apply for commercial alteration-tenant improvement building permits and get inspections. Find required applications and forms for TI permits. Get the shell permit acknowledgment statement, life safety forms, the TI permit application form and all drawings requirements for a completed application.
The Portland Water Bureau offers a rebate for commercial ice machine upgrades. When you replace a water-cooled ice machine with an eligible air-cooled model, you can qualify for a rebate worth 50 percent of the cost of the new eligible ice machine up to a maximum of $3,000.
Apply for commercial new construction and additions building permits online. Find step-by-step instructions on the commercial permit application process.
Schedule commercial permit inspections including pre-construction meetings. Find inspector district maps and commercial permit inspector contacts. Learn more about condo permit inspections, apartment inspections, new construction inspections, triplex inspections and more.
Your company may need a permit or other authorization before discharging any wastewater into City sewers. To find out, first complete this environmental survey. Environmental Services will review your completed survey and notify you if your company requires a permit or authorization.

Contact us


County Assessor Search

External Resource
Search for County Assessor information using Portland Maps.
Producers of craft fermented beverages such as kombucha, beer, wine, spirits, or other breweries or distillers, are required to apply for a discharge authorization and then to file annual certification forms each year. Find and download the required forms here.
Crime Stoppers of Oregon offers cash rewards of up to $2,500 for information that leads to an arrest in any unsolved felony. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
Looking for ways to save water and money at your commercial facility, business, restaurant, or multi-family property? The Portland Water Bureau's custom water efficiency rebate program will pay for half of your approved water efficiency project costs up to a maximum of $5,000.
Điền vào đơn xin hỗ trợ tài chính cho hóa đơn nước thải, nước mưa và nước của quý vị.
Với PCEF Mini Grants (Các khoản Tài trợ Nhỏ của PCEF), các tổ chức có thể xin tài trợ tối đa $5,000 cho các hoạt động phù hợp với các mục tiêu của PCEF về giải quyết biến đổi khí hậu và thúc đẩy bình đẳng chủng tộc và công bằng xã hội. Tìm hiểu thêm và đăng ký ngay hôm nay.
Apply online for residential demolition permits and permits for demolishing a building in the City of Portland. Get all forms for a residential demo permit including the building permit application. Find information about demolition inspections and get information about major alterations.
The EPA requires the City to implement amalgam waste management rules for dental practices. All dental practices that discharge wastewater to a Portland-owned wastewater treatment facility must verify that they are in compliance with these rules.
​​​​​​​Design advice requests (DAR) are a form of early assistance and a way to get feedback on early design concepts before a land use review. An applicant may request design advice from the Design Commission. You may also request design advice from the Historic Landmarks Commission.
The Drugs and Vice Division aims to reduce crime and improve neighborhood livability in the community. Members of the community can assist in this effort by reporting drug complaints and concerns.

E-Scooter Trips Dashboard

External Resource
This Tableau dashboard shows information about e-scooter trip origins and destinations by census block group.
Get information about early assistance options, city planner meetings, zoning confirmation letters, pre-permit zoning plan checks and more.
Get help with a new project proposal in the City of Portland. Find the early assistance application and review a land use fee schedule.
Apply for a commercial electrical permit. Get the commercial electrical permit and commercial electrical inspection. Find all forms for a commercial electrical permit including the electrical permit application. Any electrical work in a commercial building needs a commercial electrical permit.
Apply for electrical permits online. Get the electrical permit application or a service/reconnect permit. Find out how to get an electrical permit for a 1–2 family home and schedule an inspection. Review what you need to install new outlets or light fixtures, run new wiring or update a fuse box.
After an earthquake, if you're part of EQUIP, you don't have to wait for the City to evaluate your commercial building. EQUIP is a pre-certified building safety evaluation program. Request an invitation to apply.

Offered By