Holiday closure

Most City of Portland offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 17, to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

COVID-19 safety and programs

Face coverings are required in indoor public spaces and many outdoor spaces. State policy
Access City programs, people and projects helping Portland recover. Portland United

Services and Resources

3 services and resources found
Apply for a commercial electrical permit. Get the commercial electrical permit and commercial electrical inspection. Find all forms for a commercial electrical permit including the electrical permit application. Any electrical work in a commercial building needs a commercial electrical permit.
Apply for a commercial mechanical permit and get a commercial mechanical inspection. Get the mechanical permit application. Get a push/pull permit, rooftop mechanical permits, gas piping permits and permits for a/c, heating and ductwork. Get a trade permit extension or reactivation.
Apply for a commercial plumbing permit and get a commercial plumbing inspection. Get all forms like the commercial plumbing permit application. Includes information about trade permit extension requests and trade permit reactivation requests. Condo owners doing plumbing work can also start here.