Due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, the Portland Housing Bureau is temporarily suspending person-to-person customer service. Please use phone, email, fax, or post mail for all customer service needs.
Visit the Rental Services Office homepage for information on landlord-tenant laws and policy for the City of Portland, including mandatory renter relocation assistance and residential rental registration.
RSO Regular Hours
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
9 - 11 a.m. and 1 - 4 p.m.
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- Presidents' Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Veteran's Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (4th Friday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
The Rental Services Office is located within the Portland Housing Bureau, on the fifth floor of the Commonwealth Building in downtown Portland.