COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Extreme Risk

Update your address for the arts tax

Use this form to update the Revenue Division with your new address for the arts tax. If you moved out of Portland at any time during the year, you are still liable for the arts tax for that year.

It should only take a few minutes to fill out and submit an address change.

Call us

  1. Download and fill out the form

  2. Fax the form to us

  1. Download and fill out the form

    Forms are also available in office.

  2. Bring the form to us

    Revenue Division Service Center
    111 SW Columbia Street
    Suite 600
    Portland, OR 97201