COVID-19 Freeze for Multnomah County

The four-week (minimum) freeze is in effect through December 16th.

Secondhand dealer permit

Shops that buy and sell property that is frequently the subject of theft (“regulated property”) must get a permit. This permit needs to be renewed each year.

This form should take roughly 60 minutes to complete

Mailing address

City of Portland Business Permitting
PO Box 8084
Portland, OR 97207