Storm damage recovery

Close your Transient Lodgings Tax account

If you have stopped all of your transient lodgings activity (including advertising short term rentals) in the City of Portland, you must notify the Revenue Division.

Fewer than 15 minutes to complete.

1) Download and fill out the Transient Lodgings Out of Business Form

2) Mail or fax the completed form to us

By mail

You can mail the form to us:

Revenue Division - TL Division
PO Box 8791
Portland, OR 97207-8791
United States

By fax

You can fax the form to us:



Transient Lodgings Tax Help

Roger Koppy


Mailing address

Revenue Division - TL Division
PO Box 8791
Portland, OR 97207-8791